DRYER VENT CLEANING
Welcome to JJ’s Dryer Vent Cleaning! We are not only here to protect your home but we will also protect your family! We will help improve your utility costs, as well as improve the air quality in your home.
Did you know that the most common cause of house fires is a clogged dryer vent?! You may think that it would be due to cooking, smoking, bad electrical wires or even Christmas trees but it for sure is not. There are a reported 15,000 house fires per year that is caused by a clogged dryer vent. What will happen is lint will build up in your dryer vent pipe which then reduces its air flow. Once the hot air gets trapped into the pipe the lint will begin to bake, if baked for a period of time, your lint will ignite and well, you know what happens from there.
Firefighters recommend cleaning your dryer vent 1 time per year.
WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU GOT YOUR DRYER VENT CLEANED?!
Please see below for a few common WARNING SIGNS!!
- Your dryer taking over 35-40 min to dry one load.
- You notice that the top of dryer gets very hot.
- There is little or no lint on your lint screen after a load of laundry.
- A burning smell in the dryer.
- Water dripping from your vent.
- If you have NEVER cleaned your dryer vent before!
If you are experiencing any of the above, please give us a call today!!