Here at JJ’s we have a 6 step process while cleaning your gutters:
- Use appropriate tools to ensure no damage is done to your home or property.
- All gutters are cleaned by hand, then blown out with a high-powered leaf blower and flushed with water if necessary (we provide our own hoses).
- The system is then checked for proper drainage.
- Our technicians will clean as much loose debris as possible. Roof debris may be removed for an additional fee.
- The outside of the gutters and leaders are hosed down getting rid of any debris that may have gotten on them during the cleaning.
- After the gutters are cleaned, any debris that may have fallen onto your property will be cleaned up and taken away.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU CLEAN YOUR GUTTERS?!
It’s imperative to have your gutters cleaned at a minimum of one – two times a year. However depending on several things such as surrounding tree height (including your neighbor’s trees), proximity of trees, different types of trees as well as different weather conditions. Many customers will have their gutters cleaned 4 or 6 times per year.
Unfortunately gutter systems are not made to last forever. In order to prolong the lifespan of the gutter system, repairs are often necessary. Some of the common repairs that JJ’s offers includes:
- Reattaching loose or disconnected gutters and leaders.
- Seal end caps and miters to stop common gutter leaks.
- Replace damaged leaders, elbows, and leader extensions.
- Bypass clogged or inoperative dry well systems.
- Install, replace, or remove damaged gutter screens.